Monday 25 January 2010

New old jacket

hey guys, today i was ill (and not in the like cool street way, in the mucus-y gross way, i'm such a sicky child nowadays). Anyway i thought id show some pictures of my jacket...

These pictures make it look a lot bluer than it is, its kind of lighter than navy by about two shades. I got this other jacket, it's a YSL mens windbreaker but I haven't taken any pictures of it yet, it's HUGGGGEEE. But I got that one and this one (which is Laura Ashley) for £8.50. In a vintage shop they would be like £25 each, maybe more. I love charity shops, it takes a while to get what you want but it's worth it.

Also my gran gave me this long tartan dress, i'll put pictures up soon. It kinda has a Miu Miu feel, which i am totally in love with. Except it's made of wool and it makes me look about 40.

i'm back to my sick bed now, have a nice evening

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment