Thursday 22 July 2010

People I would like to meet.

Hello there. Once again I am back, can you believe it? So today I feel like telling you all about people I would like to meet, because basically i can. So I will. Hooray!
Number 1. Harmony Korine circa. 1997

This has to be one of the best interviews I have ever seen. It's so akward, and David Letterman keeps taking the piss and Harmony just doesn't really care. Because he's on herion. I would like to meet him right after that interview and have a chat. It could be fun.
Number 2.Naheed Simje

She owns Glacial Pace recordings,is a stylist, likes art,and works in advertising. She is basically one of these people who does everything yet nothing. I have a feeling she would be able to tell me alot of cool stuff I didn't know, and introduce me to loads and loads of super rad people. She is also an RVCA advocate hence the super rad people meeting.

Number 3. Hayao MiyazakiThis is pretty much a no brainer. Anyone who can come up with stories like My Neighbour Totoro and Princess Monoke would be amazing to meet. I read an interview with him that was in Dazed and Confused a while back, and he seems like the sweetest most sincere man in the world.

This was small but took me a surprisingly long time. I will probably do another thing along these lines soon, radicool needs a bit more substance in my opinion. Aight bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment