Sunday 18 April 2010

the internet sucks.

i have been searching, nay, trawling the internet to find something nice and interesting to write about. and there is nothing. at all. which totally sucks.
So instead I am going to just put a big old collage of all these old pictures and shit.
Pictures from top left, going clockwise: Still from A Single man,shoot from Test magazine, old photo I found on my computer,vintage bags (my amazing photography), my globe lampshade, the maccabbees from ages ago, guy jumping in a river from somewhere on the internet.

In the middle is one of my favourite pictures of all time. It's a baby monkey with a budweiser. What's not to love? That took me a riduculous amount of time to make by the way, appreciate it.

I'm off, got work to do and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment