Friday 16 April 2010

A Single man

HELLO! I have been busy this week, well not really but you know its the holidays and I have only had 2 days at home in two weeks. Anyway the other day (I can't remember which, I'm all muddled) I went and saw A Single man. I must say, it is one of the best films ever. So the basic story is that a guy called george loses his boyfriend in a car crash and sinks into a pit of depression. The film follows him over a single day, and he has various encounters with a range of people including his friend charley, played by Julianne Moore.

She is one of my favourite characters cause she is drunk basically all the time, and her house is mega nice. Plus she smokes pink cigarettes. Classy.Nicholas Hoult plays the student who basically stalks George. He has to do an american accent which is a bit weird but it's quite good. Also the girl with him is his girlfriend kinda, played by Aline Weber. A model? Doing acting? SHOCKING! Well not really because all she does is look moody and chain smoke and not talk. So yeah not acting, posing.

I know that is very short but I really have no time, so just go and see it ok? It's blinding.
xxx

1 comment: