Wednesday 27 January 2010

27/01/10

hey guys, this is a rambling post so i couldn't think of name so i just put the date.
I've been reading loads of other blogs lately, and I keep finding these really pretentious ones written by people my age.
For gods sake people, you are 16 years old. You know nothing about the world. You can't try and sound really profound and intellectual by pointing out that everyone is so small in the grand scheme of things. Everyone knows that, so shut up.
It makes me so mad, to be honest if I read a blog I want to hear something interesting not just another generic 'individual' kid moaning about how little they mean to everyone and how depressing their life is. Boo hoo, whatever. Man up.

Sorry I had to get that off my chest.
Post soon on something that isnt so negative and kinda hypocritical.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment