Sunday 17 January 2010

Updates+Song of the week:Picture Plane

So hello everyone, happy sunday. I have a ridiculous amount of work to do today and I have conjunctivitis in my right eye. It's all puffy and really small and soooo gross.
Not much of any interest going on, i went to ellas last night it was pretty fun. The way I said that sounded like there was a bar called ellas,no i went to her house. I FINALLY ordered the Luella T-shirt with the pyramid holding a bag of money on! It was like £30 including p+p and should get here on monday. Erm...oh and i found a hubcap so i am now using it as a bowl to keep odds and ends in. Yeah thats about it really.

A merry little ditty.
I will be doing a significant post soon hopefully, probably about my t-shirt or whatever catches my eye.
byebye
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment