Wednesday 6 January 2010

No editions

Hey guys, today we got half the day off because of snow. Honestly you get a light drizzle of sleet and england comes to a halt.
Anyway, these New Yorkers who make No Editions have made honestly the coolest clothes ever. I know I say this alot but honestly this is amazing. So they filmed a model wearing their clothes in the street, and then they magnified the stills a gagillion times so that it made a print. Plus every piece has an indivual pattern.

I love how they are so floaty and kinda opaque, but it gives the dresses alot of depth. My favourite is the long dress on the last picture, the necklines are niiiiiiiiiiiice. I'm still not sure about the colours, but the idea behind it is one of the best I've heard in a very long while. It's very creative, non?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment