Sunday 13 September 2009

Alexander Wang


hey fellas sorry i havent posted in like forever, this weeks been pretty hectic :)
so ive been doing my work experience at miss selfridge for two whole weeks and now its time to return to la schoolamatorium. the following year is THE most important year ever, because i have to do joyous GCSEs. hooray.
ok so enough of all that rubbish, lets talk about fashion.

i have just seen pictures from Alexander Wangs S/S 10 show. I love Alexander, he is my ultimate favourite designer with such a distinctive look. So imagine my surprise when I saw this...
And this...
AND THIS!!!...
Oh my giddy days, i just thought that this was so un-wang. I cant imagine a Wang girl wearing any of these clothes. But thankfully as the show continues, the classic Wang M.O.D (model off duty) look begin to show through. HOORAY!! Back to the best...

Those studded boots are so fierce. And out comes the black and the body-con and all the leather. Maybe its a good thing that hes showed plenty of variety in the collection, but this girl aint buying it. Back to black and back to the good stuff Alex!

All images from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment