Saturday 26 September 2009

Basso & Brooke

Wow. I am liking Basso & Brooke's s/s 2010 collection very much. This is one of my favourite pieces from the collection. It's so garish, and it kind of reminds me of a very loud tourist's shirt. But somehow I'm kind of drawn to it, even though I would usually hate this kind of thing. Also the jumpsuit was divine. I love how they've made it look structured and corset like by using print alone, it's really clever.And then of course there was one dress which is going to be a huge hit with the fashion pack and dreamers alike... This dress is so pretty, even though it has lightning down one side! Assymetrical, cut out, dip dye, harsh lightning print, there's so much going on it's amazing that it actually works.

Basso & Brooke are different. As hard as it may be, they don't just copy what everyone else does, and have developed their own style which has earnt them a huge group of (well deserved) followers.


Signing off

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment