Thursday 24 September 2009

Marc Jacobs will take over the world!

I'm off school today, so I have not much else to do but post.



I've been reading Nylon ALL morning, and there is the tiniest ever like half a page about Marc Jacobs new 8 piece cheap-as-chips collection, Don't miss the Marc. True there may be not much to write about clothes wise, (duh there is eight pieces!) but c'mon this is going to get Marc to the people, or more correctly, the kids. Cheaper than Marc by Marc Jacobs, everything retails for less than $200. It's designed to be back to school for all the lucky Americans who don't actually have to wear school uniform. (note earlier rant)
Don't fret my pet + doodle tees for $58 a pop, leggings with various degrees of coolness for $68, little denim skirts for $98...
OK some of the stuff leaves me a little less than happy (stretch denim Capri pants), but if this stuff was on sale over in this merry place, I would buy it fo'sho.
Let's face it, it's not as good as Marc By Marc Jacobs but it is definitely more recession friendly.
So combine this with the main Marc Jacobs, he now has his name on 3 companies which make some damn nice clothes.
For goodness sake, you can even get a Marc Jacobs condom! Now if that isn't a sign of a man who is going to be the king of the world one day, I don't know what is.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment