Sunday 6 September 2009

Coco Before Chanel

Ok so hey fellows, last night i went and saw Coco Before Chanel at my local picture house. WOW is all I can say. What a tragic story she had! and Audrey Tautou is an absolutely amazing actress, she just fits the part so well. My favourite part is at the very end, when we see her lying on the famous Chanel staircase after she has presented her collection. The camera hovers for a while, concentrating on her face until she cracks a tiny smile. It's so beautiful.


I also love the way her clothes develop throughout the film, from her orphan clothes, to the ones she wears as a dancer and through to her famous LBD's and chic suits. I just adore this film, especially how its in French with English subtitles. It makes it so much more authentic.

J'adore

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment