Tuesday 15 September 2009

The Top 5

Ok so now the spring summer 2010 shows have started to show and I'm already picking out outfits which i can delightfully rip off at a fraction of the price.

so here are my top five s/s outfits so far, ok its early but lets get in there quick eh?

Number 5: Erin Wasson x RVCASo kicking off the count down, model turned designer Erin Wasson shows us what shes made of. I love the fit of the top plus its stripey (love,love,love). Plus look at those boots! my new obsession is chunky big boots.Well done Erin youve made me a very happy lady.

Number 4: Rag & BoneI'm not a light coloured trouser girl per say, but these might just be the turning point for me. Im liking the fit, shape, colour everything! plus the leather blazer kicks it off well. A good outfit although maybe not to everyones taste.

Number 3: Jason Wu This boys gonna be big. His whole collection mades me feel happy and good and smiley. But this gorgeous little number put the icing on the cake. Love the colour and feather detail, a bit bizarre with the lime belt but none the less, its a pretty little number.


Number 2: Preen

More people should wear Preen. They should be more well known for their gorgeous clothes than designing sanitary towel tins. This is my favourite dress from the collection. Its tight, its sheer, its got weird sleeve things which i kinda adore.


Number 1: William Rast


Theyre calling him the new kid on the block. Hes been around for a while but hes only just got amazingly good. This outfit is so perfect, the leather jacket is good fit, striped top and skin tight jeans. All in the best tone alive, BLACK!Throw on a pair of chunky boots and im completely sold.

ill be back soon my little chiccadees

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment