Thursday 26 November 2009

Tripped Out Space Fiction

HELLOHELLO!
I love psychedelia, right now it is my favourtie thing. The colours and the thoughts that go behind it all, gah I adore it. So when I was flipping through the good old internet and I found this artist called Seana Gavin. Look at these. Feasts for the eyes my friend, feasts for the eyes.Excess, one of my favourites.The random head in the clouds,spaceman, butterfly floating across an electronic rainbow, nice one.Less, Im not sure about this one. The colours arent so trippy and bright as the others, but then they have hands pointing into the sky. You have got to love that. Untitled. If I had to give it a title it would be HIGDBNHSTYGGHDVKUYD. It is my favourite, jellyfish, and weird plant things that look like creatures. And to top it all off, youve got a famous marble statue in the middle, making out in the midst of all that acid drenched lovelyness.

Her work is freaking amazing, non? Im going to try and make some of my own, minus the drug influences. Ill just have to eat a lot of sugar or something.

bye my loves.

xxx

1 comment: