Tuesday 8 December 2009

Isn't the world moving a bit too fast?

Hey everyone, i'm still tired surprisingly and scraping by on like 5 hours sleep a night. Not because i'm doing anything i just cant sleep.
Anyway before i talk about that for a gagillion years, I would like to bring something to your attention. Today I went on style.com as per usual and I noticed that the pre-fall 2010 collections have already started to trickle their way out!!! What the heck is going on?
Alexander Wang Pre-Fall 2010(???)
I love Alexander Wang. I think I may have a bit of a style crush on him, even though he is a man. Would you look at the shape of the first dress! And the shades are totally gorgeous. THE COAT, it actually made me gasp, which led to my mother asking what was going on. Cute shoes throughout. Also capes are definitely the way of the future. Everyone on earth should have one so they can fly to the moon.
Also mid calf length dresses are what i want for the coming winter. Its like the ultimate rebellion to the current stuff going around. Like you want to show ridiculous amounts of flesh, im going to show nothing apart from a mere slip of ankle. I probably wouldn't go for all black though. This is a bit more my husband has just passed away than style revolutionary.
So although I am outraged at the fact that everything has moved on so quick, i do love Alexander Wang. A happy balance.
Bye
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment