Monday 7 December 2009

A little Dazed and Confused

Hi everyone. It's going to have to be a quick one tonight, i have mock exams all week and need to cram my head off.
So sunday I went into town, and got Dazed and Confused. I told you I would report back on Abbey Lee, cause shes like on the cover and stuff. Anyway the pictures are so cute!When I first saw this one, I thought she looked like a little toddler in a strop. Plus, the feathery thing shes wearing is absolutely amazing, I love it soooo much.You can so tell from these pictures that its been inspired by Where the Wild things are. I actually NEED to see that film the second it comes out, it looks amazing. When I was little I remember reading it and being scared so I never really finished it. Also I dont see how they could make a whole film out of such a short book, but im sure that it will be the best film of the entire year. Even though there is only a few weeks left, details details.

ta-raaa

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I also NEED to watch that film, it looks really inspiring and even though its meant to be for children - it's meant to be more for adults now so the reviews say. OOhh I say I am in LOVE with your header, its gorgeous and thankyou for following me! I do appriciate it :)
    hope to hear from you soon

    Fayexx

    ReplyDelete