Monday 12 October 2009

Bored to the max

I should really be doing some kind of homework right now, but basicaly homework isnt going to get me anywhere in life and I would rather be doing this. But I have basically nothing to talk about! So Im just going to go off on a tangent about the Lily Allen Chanel campaign.
Anyone else seen it? I knew she was mates and that with Karl Lagerfeld but jeez an international ad campaign, thats quite a way to come from her LDN days.Agghhh i'm so bored of this dull black and white advert. Boring boring boring. Nothing new, nothing amazing. Shucks yeah she looks lovely, but i am just so bored with it. OK i think I may have stressed that enough.

Now THIS is an ad campaign...


It's really fun and pretty and full of colour and it makes me smile. I think it is way better than the prim and stuffy Chanel one. Viva la Stella!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you on Chanel's advertisement. I didn't even realise it was Lily Allen until someone told me. Airbrushed, much? Haha. Nice blog btw. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! it just seems so lacking in character, not like lily at all. than'q :)

    ReplyDelete