Thursday 22 October 2009

Trekstock Loves and I love Trekstock

You've all heard of Trekstock right? They have supported the Teenage Cancer trust for four years through music n'that. And now they have launched Trekstock Loves, which is a project that launched at LFW s/s 10 at Bungalow 8 (a club which I wish I was both cool and old enough to go to). They collaborated with (deep breath)...WOW amazing, I adore the Ksubi cut off, plus the Henry Holland tee makes me laugh. If I wore it around this place, people would shit themselves. Honestly.

Get it from Browns Focus and all the proceeds go to the charity, so you can look and feel good. There is not actually a cream that can provide it as well as this.

The only bad thing about this? It's not available until February.

BYE Y'ALL!

1 comment:

  1. wheyyyyy its emillle :)
    i laaaave this!!!! and welldone and congratulations and everything cos this is one HOT blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete